Timeline Maker Pro pricing options
Select the best lifetime license for your needs
Student or Educator? Click here to learn about our education discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any annual subscription fees? No. This is one of the best parts about purchasing our software.
You do not have to pay any additional fees for a Perpetual (Lifetime) license.
Simply put, there are no monthly or annual subscription fees, ever!
- What if I already downloaded the trial, do I need to download
the software again? No. If you already have the trial installed and you purchase a license then
you only need to enter your serial number to activate your license. You do
not need to download and install a second time.
- Is Timeline Maker compatible with Windows 10? Yes, and it has been since Windows 10 was released for both 32 and 64 bit
installations. We work hard to make sure your investment is secure and you
will always be able to run Timeline Maker on the newest operating system.
- Do you have a discount for non-profits? Yes. Please contact our sales department at 1.800.850.0122 (8:00am - 4:00pm EST, Monday-Friday) or email email@example.com to get a quote.
- Can I add users to my existing Timeline Maker license? Yes. You can add additional user(s) to your license at any time. The price is based on a
sliding discount depending on how many users you wish to add and how many
users you already have on your license. Please contact us at 1.800.850.0122 (8:00am - 4:00pm EST, Monday-Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out your price for additional users.
- How do I get the software? The ordering and delivery process is completely automated and fast. Once you
complete your purchase, you will receive an email with two important pieces of
information: 1) a link to download the latest version of the software, and 2) a
unique serial number to activate your license.
- Does Timeline Maker run on MAC OS? Timeline Maker is a Windows program, so we have many customers who run Timeline
Maker under Windows emulation mode on their Mac.
- How do I qualify for the educational discount? If you work for or attend a registered educational institution, you qualify for
the discount. All you need to do is email, call-in or fax proof of employment/
enrollment with your educational institution. Click here to find out exactly how to do this.
- What if I want to upgrade to the Small Business license? No problem. There is a special upgrade price for existing customers. Please contact
sales at 1.800.850.0122 (8:00am - 4:00pm EST, Monday-Friday) or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- Do you offer a site license? Yes, we do custom quotes for site licenses. Please contact Timeline Maker sales at 1.800.850.0122 (8:00am - 4:00pm EST, Monday-Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a site license quote.
Your orders are always processed securely.
Your Timeline Maker Pro order will be submitted using a SECURE SERVER. If you require assistance with
your order, or would prefer to place your order via telephone please call us at 1.800.850.0122 (8:00am -
4:00pm EST, Monday-Friday).
Timeline Maker Professional is a Windows program, designed to work best on a personal computer that
meets these minimum system requirements:
- Compatible with Windows® 10 (32 and 64-bit), 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Adobe Reader 5.0 or later
If you are unsure that your computer is compatible with Timeline Maker Pro, please ask.