Try the full version for 14 days
This 14 day Free Trial is a fully functional version of the latest version of Timeline Maker Pro.
There are no limits on the number of events you can enter or the number of timelines you create. You will see a watermark on all charts which is removed when you purchase a license.
To start your Free Trial of Timeline Maker Pro version 4, click the “Download Now” button and follow the installation instructions.
File Name: TimelineMakerPro_4-5-40_Install.exe
File Size: 24.9 Mb
Try for FREE and see what sets Timeline Maker Pro apart:
- Choice of 5 engaging chart styles (flag, bar, vertical, Gantt, chronology) – Any Size!
- Automatic chart creation, fully customizable, plus time saving themes with easy preview
- Many share/Send To options via PDF, image, HTML, plus copy/paste into any document
- Automatic business timescales displayed in hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years
- Enter and display dates in any format (including partial dates) and/or Time of Day
- Single date events, range events and milestones on same timeline
- Link external documents to any event and view on your charts
- Make many charts from the same data (eliminate duplication & error)
- Powerful Import Wizard (incl. MS Project) with user defined columns
- Automatic spell checking, including legal and medical dictionaries
- Interactive timelines with built-in presentation mode or use PowerPoint add-in
- Keeping your data secure, your timelines are saved to your local drive or secure network
Get the Answers You Need.
- Timeline Maker Pro FAQ – Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Timeline Maker Pro Online Help – View online help articles for Timeline Maker Pro
If you have any further questions about our software, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.
Timeline Maker Licensing and Installation
To get help with the Timeline Maker install/uninstall process, read the Timeline Maker End User License Agreement (EULA) and information on the licensing system which validates activated versions of Timeline Maker, please visit the Timeline Maker License and Installation section in our support portal.
The Timeline Maker Blog
Just like Timeline Maker, our goal is to provide information that is simple, straightforward and most of all – useful. The Timeline Maker blog includes handy tips and techniques to improve your knowledge of Timeline Maker’s features and capabilities, actual examples and comments from users, plus other useful links to new Timeline Maker resources, including featured timelines, themes and more!
Timeline Maker Pro is a Windows program, designed to work best on a personal computer that meets these minimum system requirements:
- Windows® 10, 8.x 7, Vista, or XP
- 1 GB RAM
- 40 Mb free disk space
- Adobe Reader 5.0 or later
If you are unsure that your computer is compatible with Timeline Maker Pro, please ask.