You can create your own customized themes, or import previously created themes into Timeline Maker Pro.
In this article
Saving custom themes
As you work on customizing your timeline to suit your needs and preferences, you may decide that you would like to save your style changes as a customized theme.
To save a customized theme:
- While viewing the timeline chart with the styles you wish to save, click the Save button in the Themes pane.
- Enter a name for your new theme, then click OK.
Your theme will now appear in the list of themes in the Themes pane for use in subsequent timelines.
Tip: When you save a theme it is saved as a *.thm3 file and is stored in the Themes folder under My Timelines.
To import a previously created theme:
- In the Themes pane, click the Import button.
- Browse to and select the theme file ( .thm or *.thm3) you wish to import. Click the *Open button.
The theme will now appear in the list of themes in the Themes pane, ready for use.
Tip: When importing a theme file from previous versions of Timeline Maker (*.thm) some version three features will not be recognized.
Deleting custom themes
To delete a custom theme:
- Select the desired custom theme from the list of themes in the Themes pane.
- Click the Delete button
- Select Yes to confirm deletion.
Tip: The program will not allow you to delete the predefined themes included with Timeline Maker Pro. Only the custom themes saved or imported by you can be deleted.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.