Posted by: Timeline Maker Category: Product News
In response to requests from many customers and companies, we are pleased to have just released a new upgrade to Timeline Maker Professional.
This new release means that Timeline Maker is now 100% compatible with Windows 8 and 64-bit operating systems. This also provides complete compatibility with both the 32-bit and 64-bit installations of MS Office and PowerPoint.
Additional features of the new Timeline Maker Professional version 2.6 include:
- Default mode for chart Borders is now set to “OFF”.
- Default interactive mode for chart presentation is now set to “Step Through”.
- Timeline Maker now has its own tab in PowerPoint versions 2007 – 2013.
- Streamlined (easier to find and access) menus and chart selection for the Timeline Maker Professional Add-in for PowerPoint, including new icons.
- New image processing engine provides:
- Faster rendering of charts with images
- Support for transparency in images (PNG, GIF, WMF, or EMF formats)
- Improved image sharpness and clarity for larger screens.
- All changes to the size and order of columns in Event Entry are now preserved for each timeline file.
- New chart style selector, makes it easier for the user to choose a Flag chart or Bar chart when creating a new timeline chart.
- Version 2.6 will support timeline charts (.tlmp files) created with all previous versions of Timeline Maker Professional.
The version 2.6 upgrade is available to all current users of Timeline Maker Professional as a free download. To install the latest version visit: Install Timeline Maker Version 2.6