Timeline Maker Professional (version 2.1.8)
With this sub-release Timeline Maker continues to make priority improvements for customers with common issues and needs. Recent examples include compatibility with Windows 7 and Office 2010. A major enhancement with this release significantly reduces print time with certain HP and Canon printers using the Universal printer driver. Some users have seen improved print times by as much as 1000%.
List of key enhancements and bug fixes included with this version:
- Significantly improved print times with certain HP and Canon printers.
- Faster display of charts in 100% vector format.
- Added PDF support for Vista/Win7 64-bit operating systems.
- Removed dependency on Internet Explorer to display the Chronology.
- Charts can now be published to HTML with searchable text.
- New start-up screen with help bubbles to get you started faster.
- Changed step-through default setting to OFF (presentation mode).
- Incorporated online video tutorials into Help menu.
- Confirmed compatibility with Office 2010.
- Provision for one time option to extend trial period. Note: This requires contacting Customer Support to enable.
- Improved formatting for shadows.
- Removed PowerPoint 2007 warning when adding a chart.
- Solved “dropped” event colors (styles).
- Changed Zoom/Shrink from 2 clicks to 1 click.
- Fixed truncated text on vertical page break.
- Corrected random “lock up” after event shape change and resize.
- Fixed partial-word wrapping problem in Chronology report.
- Corrected border printing when using gradient background.
- Fixed occasional crash on very large charts (i.e. over 1,000 events).
Upgrade Type: FREE for all 2.x users
Availability: July 7, 2010 via auto-update.
You can check for updates at any time by clicking on Help, Check for Updates in the program menu.
Release Date: June 16, 2010
Note: If you encounter problems with the auto-updates, you can also download and reinstall the entire program. Click here for download information.